High blood pressure, also known as hypertension or “the silent killer”, affects 1 in 3 adult or roughly 67 million people, and that number only continues to grow.
If you have hypertension, your heart has to work extra hard to pump blood through the body. And while healthy arteries are made of semi-flexible muscle, the force of high blood pressure will lead to overstretching their walls.
This overstretching can lead to tiny tears in blood vessels that leaves tissue that catch things such as cholesterol/plaque, and other blood cells.
Hence, heart attacks and strokes are the result if the pressure becomes too high.
If you've been diagnosed with high blood pressure, you might be worried about taking medication to bring your numbers down.
So instead of over-the-counter-pills, we bring you a very effective natural way to beat hypertension and reduce clogged arteries.
- 4 cm / 1.5 inches of ginger root
- 4 unpeeled lemons
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 liters / 67.6 oz of filtered water
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the lemons and cut them in slices.
2. Peel the ginger, and the garlic cloves.
3. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogenous mixture.
4. Transfer the mixture in a pan and heat it by slowly adding the water. Stir and heat until it boils.
5. Remove from the heat and leave it to cool.
6. Strain and pour the remedy into glass bottles and keep in the fridge.
Consume this remedy daily, 2 hours before any meal, twice a day. Shake the bottle well before us as the ginger might remain on the bottom. Also, you should not worry about the smell of garlic as it is neutralized due to the lemon and ginger.
Source: Top Natural Recipes
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you