The “canary seed” is a healthy seed that is commonly used to feed birds. It can also be consumed by humans as it contains amino acids and enzymes that are great for the body.
The “canary seed”, also known as birdseed, contains lipase, an enzyme that can ease digestion and break down fat cells so they can be easily absorbed in the intestines. The lipase enzyme has an important nutritional value and reduces the symptoms of indigestion and celiac disease.
Birdseed – Nutritional Facts and Health Benefits:
- It has the ability to recharge enzymes
- The protein amount and type found in birdseed are very easy to digest and less harmful for the human body
- This seed contains different types of vegetable proteins
- It’s an extremely powerful antioxidant, which is very useful in slowing down the aging process and tightening your skin
- It can regenerate the pancreas and helps to eradicate diabetes in a really short time
- The enzymes which can be found in these seeds are just like a natural remedy. They are very useful in reducing the swelling of internal organs, like: kidneys, liver and pancreas
- This seed helps to prevent atherosclerosis
- It’s also very useful in recharging the kidney enzymes and to eliminate the excess of fluids from the human body
- It’s refreshing
- It’s really effective in treating hypertension
- It can help with gastritis, stomach ulcers, gout, edema
- It can also help in obesity, swollen abdomen
- This seed works great against cellulite
- It can remove cirrhosis by increasing the number of hepatocytes in the liver. This can also help in reducing the inflammation, too.
- The lipase enzyme found in this seed is very useful in cleaning the fats which are very harmful to the veins
- This seed is a great appetizer
- It contains emollient properties
- It contributes to the abdominal toning
This seed helps to burn fat and reduce the cholesterol levels, so it’s an excellent choice for people who want to lose weight faster or to lower their cholesterol levels (LDL)
It’s excellent for kidney problems and treating bladder issues, because it kills the bacteria in the urinary tract.
Milk Birdseed – RECIPE: Soak 5 tablespoons of birdseed in water and leave them overnight. Strain the water in the morning and put the soaked birdseed into a blender. Add some soy milk or fruit if you wish and blend. You can also add some honey, but never add sugar!
This birdseed milk is really nutritious and it’s an excellent energy drink to start the day and a great way to end it. Drink it warm at night time.
As we already stated, this seed can provide many health benefits. Try including it into your nutrition as soon as possible! You’ll notice the results in no time!
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you