Dengue fever is a viral disease that is spread by certain mosquitoes only. Aedes aegypti or what we so called "dengue mosquitoes" are the ones who can spread the said disease. They can be found normally in tropical areas such around the world such as the Philippines.
Here are the different kinds of symptoms of dengue:
- A sudden on and off set of fever
- Extreme feeling of tiredness
- Intense feeling of headache (especially behind the eyes)
- Loss of appetite accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste and abdominal pain
- A sudden muscle and joint pain (knees, ankles and elbows)
- Blushed skin on the face and neck
- Skin rashes as fever subsides
- Minor bleeding in your nose or gums
- Red rashes on arms and legs, itching, peeling of the skin and hair loss
- Heavy menstrual periods on women
The illness can lasts up for a whole week, In some cases, fever and other kinds of symptoms may possibly return for another 2-3 days.
If you feel these symptoms on you or any member of the family, it is highly recommended that go to the hospital and seek for a medical check up.
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you