A recent post on Facebook has gone viral after photos of a cockroach found in a McDonald’s Coke float was almost consumed by one of the customers. According to the victim, as she was eating the ice cream part of the float, she felt something odd. When she checked what she ‘almost’ swallowed, it was a hideous cockroach!
Apparently, the victim was one of McDonald’s regular customers which added to her disappointment in the restaurant. Her original post read: (Source Via)
No. 1 kayo sa fast food ng bayan at isa na ako doon. Hindi ko sukat akalain na marumi yong binigay niyong cokefloat na inorder ko kanina, feel na feel ko pa naman inumin dahil sarap na sarap ako lalo na yung ice cream at habang tinitikman ko na yung ice cream may parang sahog akong natitikman akala ko kung ano nung nakagat ko e lasang IPIS agad ko itong dinura tas pag ka tingin ko ipis nga. Grabe!!!! Masuka suka talaga ako nung time na yan sympre ipis ang dume dume niyan!!! Tas makakain ko pa! Pasalamat kayo medyo ok ok pa ako sa mood nun kaya Oo lang ako ng oo sa mga sinsabi niyo.. Pero hindi ibig sabihin nun e ok na talaga ako! Yung temper ko pinigilan ko lang! Sana naman next time hindi lang sa akin pati nadin sa ibang tao sana suklian niyo naman ng maayos yung serbisyo niyo nag babayad naman kame ng tama.
You are the no.1 fast food in town, and I’m one of them. I never thought you would serve me a dirty Coke float which I ordered a while ago. I was looking forward to eating the ice cream, and while I was eating the ice cream, I felt something ‘extra’ in my food that tasted like cockroach. When I checked, it was actually a cockroach! I spit it out immediately. I was close to throwing up as of course it was dirty, it was a cockroach! And I almost ate it! You should be grateful I was in a good mood and simply accepted whatever you guys said a while ago, but it doesn’t mean I’m okay. I simply controlled my temper! I hope you give good service next time, not only to me, but to others as well as we are paying good money.
There have been many complaints such as this in other fast food chains as well, and not only in McDonald’s. When faced with this kind of experience, it is better not to go to the same branch, as the cleanliness of each branch depends on the location and the crew in charge. Coke float anyone? My treat!
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you