A camera inside the room managed to record everything that happened. After the dresser fell on Brock, Bowdy immediately came to the rescue and tried pushing the dresser away from his brother. After several careful attempts, he managed to push the dresser entirely away from Brock and he was able to get back up again.
Thankfully the twins are okay according to their parents. And while the two boys were out of harms way, many netizens criticized the parents for leaving their children unattended which led to the incident.
The Shoff family was initially hesitant to share the clip but eventually did to spread awareness about looking after babies so that incidents like these may be prevented from happening. Some netizens also pointed out that such furnitures should be stable and sturdy to avoid risk of injury.
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you