Customers “Almost” Consume Maggots From A Tuna Belly Dish Served At A Grill Restaurant In Davao


Two young women encountered a gruesome eating experience at a grill restaurant in Davao. When one of the girls was about to eat a mouthful of the succulent-looking tuna belly paksiw, she stopped and put the spoon down. Her friend was puzzled as to why the other girl stopped. Apparently, she saw a couple of maggots wriggling their way out of the tuna’s flesh.

They immediately took a video of the said dish and posted it on Facebook to warn future customers to always double check the food they eat, especially in unfamiliar places. The said food stall at Abreeza Mall in Davao City apparently served the dish without double-checking it.
Like this article
What can you say about this news? Please SHARE this to all your family, friends at ka DDS para malaman din nila ang balitang ito..Thank you

TRENDING NEWS TODAY

Recent Posts Widget
Disclosure: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of netizensph.com. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful. We used third-party advertisements to continue our service for you. Thank you for your patience
Loading...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90